BrainPOP UK ltd is a subsidiary of BrainPOP LLC.
We've been operating out of Oxford since 2010, in various offices dotted around this beautiful old University city. BrainPOP LLC is located in New York. There are also BrainPOP offices in Paris, Mexico, Tel Aviv, and Beijing.
The Oxford team manage all UK based independent and state schools, as well as International schools based outside the US, that use BrainPOP.
Are you looking for the BrainPOP UK (www.brainpop.co.uk) resources?
Due to browsers removing their support for Flash and the security concerns around the Flash plugin, we have decided to take the BrainPOP.co.uk resources offline.
We informed all our home and school customers throughout 2017 about this product change. We advised everyone to move to BrainPOP.com with immediate effect. If you did not receive our communications please get in touch.
If you are an exisiting customer you already have access to BrainPOP.com so please simply log in to www.brainpop.com with your normal username and password.
- There's lots of support on our Educators site that will help you learn all about the new tools and facilities
- BrainPOP.com has been mapped to the UK national curricula, and the Curriculum Mapping tool can be found on our Educators site
To get the most out of the BrainPOP.com site we suggest thinking about it beyond the movies and we are here to support you as you manage the change. We hope the range of exciting new features you and your team now have access to will ease the shift from BrainPOP.co.uk to BrainPOP.com.
The following documents and links may prove helpful as well:
- Our 'Introduction to BrainPOP.com' brochure
- A 2-page flyer you can forward to staff for background
- A checklist to enable a smooth transition from BrainPOP.co.uk to BrainPOP.com
- A data protection and privacy consent form, which needs to be completed and sent back to us before we can activate 'My BrainPOP' and its associated features (whole school licences only)
- "Exploring the Solar System with BrainPOP" is a document that frames all the new features under the example topic of the 'Solar System'. It showcases aspects of BrainPOP.com and provides some exemplar teaching and learning context.
- G Suite for Education single sign on + Google Classroom integration