It's an introductory course for BrainPOP teachers, to learn how our products and resources work and explore all the features.
But this isn't any ordinary course.
You literally use BrainPOP to learn about BrainPOP!
If that sounds meta, it is, but it's a lot more fun than clicking through a dull drill and test.
- Watch an animated movie on how children learn with BrainPOP.
- Take a Challenge to see how BrainPOP engages higher-order thinking with interactive assessment tasks.
- Read an FYI all about the history, people, and technology behind BrainPOP.
- Explore a Primary Source, examining documents from the BrainPOP archive. including the very first drawing of Moby!
- Take a Quiz about BrainPOP's tools and features
- Play the learning game Time Zone X, that focuses on 'Education through the ages'
- Create a concept map in Make-A-Map to visualize thinking and connect ideas on the question "What is BrainPOP?".
- Animate an interactive presentation with Make-A-Movie
How do I take the BrainPOP 101 course?
You need to have your own individual Teacher login. If you don't have one, then get in touch about activating this facility for your subscription. There's no cost, but we do need to get your consent to set it up.
Is it compulsory? Is it the only training on offer?
No, not at all. You can start and finish it in your own time. You'll see a progress bar at the top of your screen after you start it.