BrainPOP can be an extraordinary resource for home learning and home schooling
Tim and Moby's adventures have been enjoyed by thousands of families across the world since 1999.
Safer than Youtube, more engaging than a textbook, and easier to use than Wikipedia.
Our curriculum mapped animated movies, quizzes, educational games, and activities on both website and mobile support children at all stages of learning.
Costing less than a couple of family trips to the cinema, BrainPOP is a digital learning service that will boost your children's knowledge and give them the head start they deserve.
- BrainPOP Jr. for children aged 5-9
- BrainPOP for children aged 9-16
- BrainPOP ELL for children learning English
- Short animated movies will help your children understand concepts in Literacy, Maths, Science, Humanities, and much more
- Safe, secure, and approved by teachers
- Perfect for homework, projects, and test preparation
Example movie from BrainPOP - Plate Tectonics
No ads, no funny business
Kids can be left to browse any BrainPOP website or app and you can rest assured what they're exploring is high quality, accurate, and educational.
Where kids go to get their questions answered
You don't need to know everything! It's like having an expert on hand 24/7 :-)
Helps your kids become independent learners, leading to increased confidence and better results.
Extensive curriculum coverage
All subjects covered so there's never a lack of things to explore.
BrainPOP provides content for kids of all types. Use BrainPOP to make a dry or challenging subject sparkle. Ever wondered how you could make something like 'Standard and Scientific notation accessible and entertaining? We got you.
Subscribing to BrainPOP products
There are 2 licence options for families:
- 'Home - Family' - this licence opens up all the content (quizzes, movies, etc). Perfect if you simply want to use BrainPOP as a type of interactive encyclopedia, for your children to browse for research and interest.
- 'Homeschool - Home Access' - this licence does all the above PLUS it comes with My BrainPOP for up to 3 users, allowing assessment, feedback, and content creation.
Cost of each depends on how many BrainPOP products you want to buy and your payment plan, but for just BrainPOP as an example:
- 'Home - Family' = $10.95 (about £8) per month, or $115 (about £84) for the Yearly Payment Plan
- 'Homeschool - Home Access' = $23.95 (about £17) per month, or $240 (about £174) for the Yearly Payment Plan
BrainPOP products are fully mobile ready, but if you subscribe you can download one of our apps (search the app store for "brainpop") and sign in there too.
If your child attends school please check if they already have a licence for BrainPOP - access extends to home use!
To subscribe go to our secure online store and choose your licence type, then product(s), then payment plan, then set up your account. You can pay by card when complete.