We've worked with schools for 20 years. We know that investing in a new resource is not a decision to be taken lightly. The BrainPOP suite of products is richly featured, with a breadth and depth of educational content that can be applied in a number of ways, so requires careful consideration.
Every school is unique and we want to help you make the right decision for your school, staff, children, and learning strategy. Choose a trial that suits you and we'll take it from there.
Supercharged, full access trial
Perfect for: A teacher or middle/senior leader who may know BrainPOP already, and is considering implementation across a department, whole school, or Multi Academy Trust.
- 30 days of access to all BrainPOP, BrainPOP Jr., and BrainPOP ESL content
- Explore all content and features
- 10% discount if order placed within trial period
Please note: As a busy teacher you'll need to find time to properly explore the resources, and how to blend BrainPOP into your practice may be a key part of the process. So please do ask us questions, and tell us what you expect from your trial.
Digital Citizenship trial
Perfect for: ICT Coordinators, eLearning and PSHE leads, who want to try BrainPOP in a specific teaching and learning context.
This is a unique way to try BrainPOP, focusing just on our digital safety resources.
This module contains learning pathways between related topics, such as Information privacy and Copyright, and access to premium creativity tools (Make-a-Movie, Creative Coding) for maximum student engagement and authentic assessment of learning.
- Free access to our updated and expanded digital citizenship topics (19 total)
- No time limit
- Streamlined sign-up for individual teacher and student accounts
- Curated learning pathways, access to custom assignment builder to create own pathways
- Access to premium creativity tools
- Integrated teacher support
- Ability to easily upgrade to full BrainPOP content + maintain existing teacher & student work created in this offering